25 d

Why does it seem guys prefer dating apps to meeting women in person?

Anonymous
I've noticed that while women tend to prefer meeting men in person or through friends, I've noticed a lot of single men seem to prefer dating apps. Why is this? I have a theory that's two-fold: 1) Men have less to fear when it comes to meeting people they meet online as they're generally physically stronger and in no danger in that regard, and 2) Men like the lack of social accountability apps give them, as they think it gives them license to treat women as disposable more than if they met them through friends. So I guess the real question is: Are there any men out there who prefer meeting women in person? I feel like if I meet someone through a screen first our potential for chemistry is limited, even if we later meet in person. I just love the feeling that comes with meeting someone through mutual friends or in a cafe and feeling instant, natural chemistry.
4
0