26 d

32 and never dated. ?

MegaManZero
I've actually never been on a date before. I"m starting to wonder if that's that's why I'm bad around girls. Would it be possible that if started dating girls I'd be more comfortable around them? Though part of the problem is that I wouldn't know what to do on a date. I'm starting to wonder if that's part of the reason that I have hard time asking them out. The only time a girl did accept, she ditched me at the last minute.

Really I don't even know what I do or say one on, and right now I dont' have access to that many girls right now.
26 d
Really I don't even know what I do or say one on, and right now I don't have access to that many girls right now. I mean there is on that I've been talking off and on, but things don't seem to be going well. I also see some compatibility issues like hyper religiousness. Should I try to ask her out anyway?
32 and never dated. ?
0
3