26 d

Am I a cheater and should I contact my ex?

Anonymous
I dated this guy I found on a dating website about 3 years ago. I didn’t find him too attractive, but I still decided to date him anyway. Eventually, it got so serious to the point where we were planning on marrying each other (my fault; got ahead of myself). Anyway, whenever I tried to meet up with him, he never showed up because he lied saying he knew how to drive but actually didn’t (he lives 3 hours away from me). But, we never saw each other in person and I got more afraid of him because he was becoming more aggressive and controlling. I didn’t tell him that was the reason though, but I did say I wanted to leave the relationship.

While I was trying to leave him, I ended up meeting a boy near me through friends and I enjoyed him more. It took a while but eventually the first guy finally let go of me even though I had to block him on many outlets just because I felt somewhat unsafe that he’ll try to find/hurt me or my boyfriend now. However, a friend that follows him showed me the poems he writes and it’s all about me leaving him and how heartbroken he is. I feel like I should contact him but I know that’s what I shouldn’t do whatsoever. I also feel like a cheater because I knew I liked the other guy while being with him (even though he wasn’t allowing me to end the relationship). What do you guys think?
Yes you are, don’t contact ex
Yes you are, contact ex
No you aren’t, don’t contact ex
Vote C
No you aren’t, do contact ex
Vote D
None above
Vote E
GirlGuy
0
2