27 d

What's one of the most wonderous things you've ever seen?

lightbulb27
For me, I recall looking closely at the ground and seeing a line of ants.. carrying their eggs and moving. I followed their trail and they were moving a long ways away from their home. I think there was some oil or pollution that got into that area and so they decided to move.
Whats one of the most wonderous things youve ever seen?
How does something so small it fits on the tip of a pencil, "decide" to move... figure out where to move that to a human, would be hundreds of miles away. Then, organize all in the nest to pickup, build a new home, and move all the contents?

There is a world out there we just don't see, but it is as smart and stronger by weight than we are. We aren't the only intelligent life.

My girlfriend and I both have a love for these things, we grew up with streams nearby... the discovery and wonder of life. We've spent some fun time, for hours, poking sticks in the rocky shores off New England, looking for "things". It's a true joy in life, to enjoy that together, to see the bigger and smaller world.
2
7