24 d

She rejected me and said she just wanted to be friends and needed yo be distant for a while. So?

Anonymous
We... I guess dated for a while. But pretty early on, told me she wanted just friends. We kept going out (i always paid everything so i thought as dates, my bad). And i thought things were getting a bit more personal and getting somewhere.
She pretty much goes out with any and all of her friends and i felt she just gave me her spare time. I guess she's used for her friends giving her stuff.
Anyway. Yesterday we had brunch. And after that i tried to kiss her. She took a step back.
After that she told me that we were not looking for the same thing and that she needed space though she was thankfull for everything i did for her. And today she still checking my ig stories.
So... Here we are. I guess i will give her all the space. No texts, no nothing. I guess not checking her IG stories? Should i go 100% no contact?
0
1