23 d

Should I ask my manager to do this for me?

Anonymous
I’m on very good terms with my manager. I consider her like an older sister even though we are 20 years apart. I’m 19 and she’s 39 lol.

Anyways I have a crush on this really amazing guy at work. He’s very friendly and I think we have similar personality traits. We’ve had the chance to talk twice and the second time we carried on a conversation for like an hour. He always talks to me first and that’s how we start a convo.

I’ve been at my job for a month now and on my first day he chatted me up after we had to go off somewhere together. He asked me about myself like where I’m from, my high school and stuff like that. Our last conversation was last week on Friday. We both found out a lot about each other but he initiated when our manager put us next to each other. We talked about what we both wanted to major in, our families, and stuff like that.

I haven’t really had a chance to be around him even though we see each other in passing. He says good morning to me but to everyone else also. Like I said I’m really close to my manager so I’m thinking about asking her to put me near him again while we work so we can talk again. Would that be too weird or too crazy?

She’s very understanding so I could definitely talk to her about that stuff. I am leaving the job in 2 weeks and don’t know if I’ll get to talk to him again! I really want to get his Snapchat or something like that or want him to get mine. Should I do this?
1
0