22 d

Have you ever had to explain a long break alone when you started dating? Did some people think it was weird so hard to get dates?

Anonymous
Life happened. A marriage separation at the same time as my mom died. Then a divorce after a couple years. Busy raising a daughter and some health stuff. Then after awhile I just sort of gave up on the idea of dating and didn't make an effort to try to date. Lack of confidence on my part. Then 2020 came and I thought I'd make the jump. Well hmm that kind of got derailed. In person dating really isn't an option for me at this time so maybe 2021.

So how does one address the long singlehood without scaring people into thinking I'm completely weird? (Well I am a bit weird but not completely)
Post Note: Long break meaning many years.
1
0