28 d

Why won't the girls in my home town date me?

Anonymous
feel like i've been dealing with the same problem forever , can't find anyone to date in my home town area. and left wondering what i could possibly do to improve the situation somewhat. i'm not exactly sure what the issue is here and why things have failed so miserably. i feel like there is at least a couple good reasons for a girl in this area to date me and that i would have something to offer and that it be something special.

not sure if i peaked too late , back in high school i looked very young and really wasn't ready to date anyone or did i play any sports and i wasn't that social and so i didn't really ever date anyone here when i was younger and girls my age had already meet someone or moved away. so when i was a bit older and more ready to date all the girls i meet were younger but more experienced than me so it created awkward age difference scenario's that maybe they just found weird.

also feel that maybe its possible i'm the victim of somesort of small town rumour , which are common in such places. that perhaps there is some misunderstanding or that i was specifically targeted for some reason by someone at some point in time. although i'm not exactly sure what the rumour would be and that it could of been created by someone who was upset i found there girlfriend attractive or a girl i had tried to date who didn't like me.

or that i'm not communicating clearly with the girls i've meet here , that there is some sort of communication issue and maybe they've misunderstood my intentions. maybe some didn't think that i liked them when i really did? or maybe they didn't realise that i was ready to date someone?
either way i need some sort of reset and to figure out whats going on here before its too late
2
2