23 d

Our second date got cancelled, now I don't know what to do about arranging it again?

red324
I had a great first date with this girl and she laughs at everything I say, calls me funny a dork etc. We've talked on the phone 4 or 5 times after the 1st date. The problem is she doesn't always get along with her family and I guess she had some issues come up and our second date I scheduled never happened. Now I don't know what to do because she doesn't answer the phone anymore. Her cousin said I didn't do anything wrong and that's great, but now what am I supposed to do that she's acting strange?

This always happens to me. I can't ever get a second date because something comes up even though I always hear from them after the 1st date and that's the part that confuses me. If you didn't like me then why just say so or just don't text back after the 1st date and I'll get a clue. Don't agree to date two then spend a bunch of time in between date the two dates only to ghost me on the 2nd one. I've never understood this.
1
0