19 d

Would it be bother anyone else if their partner posts photos on IG but not send them to you in private?

Anonymous
I am one of the rare people that doesn’t use social media, but I do like to check it out very rarely, especially my dates profile. However, the thing that has sprung up on my in mind is why does she keep posting selfie’s and not send any to me?

We have been talking/texting since the start of November while only meeting 3 times due to the pandemic situation. Generally, us dating is going really well and she says she likes me. Also, I do understand she wants to take things slowly, and not rush into anything. Fair enough. It makes me feel less important then her 3000+ followers who all get the pleasure of seeing her photos, except for me... it’s annoying and yes it makes me feel jealous.

would this bother you if you were in the situation as me?
1
2