19 d

Should I continue to wait or Start again?

KnightKissedbyFire
Been single going on 4 years now. Wanted to be single to give myself time to heal from my last relationship and know who I am. Now I'm 31 years old, no kids, no debt, career driven, and love my freedom. The pandemic has shut down all travel, my job is on hold, last time I dated anyone I was 24 years old and online dating seems to be a mess these days. Should I even attempt to try dating after new years or should I wait until the world opens up and I can travel to other states and countries to meet amazing real life people not a spam bot?
19 d
This isn't a question for "self improvement" and definitely not in any way out there for guys to message me for their own personal gain. I would like women and men to give me their true opinions on dating right now in the united states. Thanks.
18 d
Keep in mind that I am not looking for a husband, I am not going to have children (I'm sterilized) not my lifestyle choice, and I prefer older gentlemen. All these comments about my age with the fertility situation don't apply to me, the marriage situation doesn't apply to me and also I wouldn't date anyone who hasn't lived at least a decade longer than myself.
26
3