2 mo

Do abusers really mean it when they say they’ll change and ask for a second chance?

Anonymous
2 mo
I want to thank you guys for all of your advice. I have literally been so torn mentally because of his physical abuse and him constantly finding ways to contact me even after I left. Other times I have left and he’s sent messages like this I gave in and had hope that he actually would change and do better and was actually sorry like he said just to end up being struck by him again. This is the most I’ve opened up about it. It’s easier talking about it to strangers. I feel less embarrassed/judged
79
44