16 d

My boyfriend told me that this girl is prettier? Im not mad but how can I lessen the awkward tension?

Anonymous
I have few followers on my social media and I post makeup pics from time to time. Recently, an influencer (who was really popular on social media for awhile) had follow my account and actually liked some of my photos. I adored that so much because I adored her work in the past and even now. She's also really pretty.
So I told my boyfriend about her liking my photos and all. I was just excited about it. Then, my boyfriend made a comment. He said "yeah she's pretty I mean its probably just makeup but you can do better". I said "what do you mean and he goes oh ahh you look worse and you should take some makeup skills from her". I looked at him and suddenly he just was like "Ahhhh... I mean.. I didn't mean it that way.. You are prettier..."
I said to him "yeah I agree she is prettier. You dont have to like not be shy about it."
He then told me that I put him in a trap. I didn't mean to.. I was just excited to know about the likes on my photos from an influencer.
4
0