16 d

Do you think you qualify to get the type of man/woman that you want? And if so, are you able to answer these questions?

rjroy3
If you struggle to find someone that fits your standards/lists to date you. It's likely because you can't answer questions like these honestly:

"what would somebody who fits my list and standards want in a man/woman?"

How closely do I match that now? And what can I do now to match up where I don't currently?

What am I willing to do/give up to make that happen?

Having answers to these questions matter if you actually care about getting the type of person you want. That fantasy person your list points to has standards and lists of their own.

And if you don't match. Guess what. You're never going to get them. Nobody will put up with a bad deal for long so you have to get real with yourself. Because these answers are the reasons why your dream person would even want you.

Start with what they want instead of what you want and go from there. Put yourself in their shoes.
16 d
When you have real answers to these and put in the work to make those changes in yourself. All you have to do is put yourself in front of those types of people. Go where they are and things tend to work out.
2
1