16 d

Why does a girl you are dating keep posting pics of her ex in her selfies?

wingattebaby16
I have several filipina female friends that are dating American men via chat from the Philippines. They say they all are Separated/divorced/annulled from their ex husbands, but they have 50+ older men as Friends, and they constantly keep posting pics of their ex with them at the Mall, etc.

My girlfriend Alona keeps asking me why her boyfriend is so suspicious and won't trust her with his love?

I told her the above stuff is really annoying and suspicious to an American man. She says she is not doing anything with her Ex, but he is always around. And she is mad that her boyfriend won't send her any money for things she needs; she has asked him 4 times already in 2 months of knowing him.

I know what the issue is, but can any of you GAGGERS shed some light on this mentality Alona and my other gfs have?
6
0