15 d

Talking badly about his new girlfriend, did I ruin my chances?

Anonymous
After months of chasing me, this guy finally rejected me and dated another girl. I felt betrayed. He bragged about his new relationship in front of me which I didn’t understand. We had a last talk and I told him he chose the easy option, that he picked the first average chick he came across, as she is physically closer and is an old fling that never worked, when I live very far and he always considered me out of his league.
He said it was not okay to judge this girl on her appearance. We know there are chances we meet again in the future, and we get along very well. I regret having spoken badly about his new girl and that he now sees me as a bad person. I was hurt by his behaviour at the moment.
Will he forget what I said like it’s no big deal or did I ruin all my chances with him in the future?
2
1