15 d

Worried my dates parents won’t accept me on religious grounds?

Anonymous
I am not religious and she is Muslim. I’m not too familiar with the religious, but I am aware most of the older generational parents want their kids to marry a Muslim partner.

We have something great going on - our dates are great and we get along well, but recently it’s been fizzling out text and call wise. Her dad lives abroad and he is supposed to be come coming on 4th Jan. This will be quite awkward as she moved back in with family and they don’t know about me except her younger brother. Her parents don’t know about me. Every time we chat over the phone she seems on edge, especially when her family wanders into her room etc...

I’ve been wondering about this because I don’t want to date her for months on end and then her parents dont not accept me. That would be devastating and hard for both of us. I kind of want her to get it over with and explain that she is dating me to her parents. I am head over heels all over her, but I feel like there’s a wall down the line...

how could I go about bringing this up to my date?
2
2