13 d

Girls, if you both want to be in a relationship but won't due to long distance, would you welcome any advances?

Anonymous
I (31) met a woman (32) 6yrs ago during a trip to Denver. I fell so hard for her that I returned at least twice a year and we go on 1-2 casual dates each time I'm there. During each trip, I stay at a friends place and she lives with roommates so we are rarely alone. I will be stationed in Japan soon but I'm taking a month off to be in Denver first. Im renting a condo and plan to invite her for dinner. We've been on 4-5 dates by now so it'd typically seem fine but since I won't be permanently living in Denver until 2023, Im worried of how she'll respond to physical advances. The main thing giving me confidence is the fact that she once invited me to her place for drinks and a movie (BIG HINT) before we even had the first date but her roommates barged in and ruined it. We've each dated other people since meeting, so I'm not exactly putting all my eggs in one basket but she's the one I'm absolutely crazy about. I have no issues making moves on other women but with her, I overthink everything even though all of our meetups turned out better than imagined.

Would you accept advances even though a relationship isn't in the near future?
1