14 d

Money from a guy?

laPrincesitaRoxi
Okay so apart from the other guy who was trying to bribe me with money and buying me stuff to be with him
This happened to me with another guy too, he everyday has been messages me positive nice goodmorning messages and I love them and honestly he is really attractive, so he has “it” forsure but I’m pretty bad at texting all day especially now as a mom I just don’t have the energy to talk to a guy like that currently and that’s a big part of why I’m not putting my time in as well like it’s a big responsibility and I don’t want to have to start splitting my time like that for a guy.
He told me he wants me to give him my attention and be loyal to him and talk to him and let him take care of me is what he always tells me, we even exchanged numbers because we wanted to text more but I really haven’t been (yes it’s my fault I know)
He now has texted me offering me money to talk to him and I replied I don’t want his money to talk to him like that’s sad 😟
I do want a guy to take care of me but not in like a he feels like he’d have me no other way type of way that would hurt my heart to know.
Anyways why do some guys offer money, gifts or taking you out or buying you things so you can talk to them?
Money from a guy?
3
0