15 d

How can I tell if the guy I’m seeing is using me to hookup or is serious about us?

Anonymous
We met online 4 weeks ago. We’ve seen each other 3 times for like 4-8 hours each. I was sick for a week so I couldn’t see him then. I’ve been going over to his house, we talk and play games and drink a couple beers for a few hours. First night we made out. Second night and third we’ve had great sex. I usually leave around 1am. He works in the morning so it just works best.

How can I tell if this is going somewhere? First night I somewhat asked him and he said he’d call it dating and we can see where it goes but I don't know if he just said that because we were making out and he was hoping for me lol, but I really don’t know. He doesn’t text me a ton in between dates but he works every day and is studying for a bar exam so I’m trying to be chill.
Thoughts?
4
1