16 d

My fiance is flirting with another girl, should I do something about it, I dont want to lose him?

Anonymous
He works as a chauffeur for an elder woman ( in her 40s). For this lady also works a young girl who seems pretty innocent. I mean she is 18-19 and looks to be shy. My fiance is 27 and very charming and handsome. I try not to get jealous as I am lucky to have a man like him by my side.
But last week I heard a conversation between the two of them in the kitchen ( I doubt he knows I was there too. I have just arrived to bring him something he forgot at home).

The girl laughed and told him: You cannot brave you are a got chauffeur unless you can drive blindfold and dont get the boss killed.
And he answered: Lets see how today works out and maybe you can blindfold me at night to celebrate.
She didn't see that coming and blushed. Then she changed the topic.

Should I tell him something or was that an innocent joke?
6
0