8 d

There's a (paid) course for dating up and available (for men). Should men give it a try or not?

Unit1
Theres a (paid) course for dating up and available (for men). Should men give it a try or not?
I just finished one of the courses and then I figured "huh. let's see if they actually have courses for dating.". I didn't think I would see it but I found a few. Here's one of them https://www.udemy.com/course/the-dating-blueprint-a-step-by-step-guide/

Now I don't plan to be taking it because clearly my problems are fundamentally different. But still, with a bit of cash and getting coached for dating and getting women? That doesn't sound like it will work πŸ˜‚

And if you're like me and that means not convinced, you'll even get a certificate upon completion. I mean like would you show that to the woman you are dating πŸ˜πŸ˜†?

Not to disrespect this guy or anything but just asking. Women aren't making it easy for us, so this is what we have :> :)
Definitely
Maybe not this particular one but some different *free* alternatives, which can be just as good
NO!
Vote C
It's a scam!
Vote D
Something else
Vote E
GirlGuy
2
8