18 d

My mom caught my boyfriend and I making out, do you think he will be allowed to come over again and go in my room?

fluttershy_cutie
So... here is what happened... so me and my boyfriend were making out on the couch in the living room since no one was downstairs to ¨watch us¨ so we couldn't be in my room. So when we were making out my younger brothers comes in the room and sees us and runs upstairs to tell my mom... so we stop... then we thought everyone was gone so we start making out again... then we see my mom standing there... so we stop and she walks away.. then like 5 minutes later... she calls me over to ¨talk¨... so I went over there and she starts lecturing me about I how my boyfriend and I are getting to close even tho we have been dating for like 3 months... so she starts giving me crap and I told her that he is leaving in 10 minutes since his parents want him home... so I walk away and tell him what happened... like an hour after he left my mom starts giving me more crap about it so I start giving her crap... then she stops giving me crap because I keep doing the same thing to her...

What do you guys think, will he be allowed in my room again to be allowed to be at my house in generally... I honestly don't know what is gonna happen...
12
1