18 d

Girls , would you date an ex-gangster? Do you believe people are capable of change?

Anonymous
I am almost 18 now.
when I was 12-13 , I had some bad influence in life. I had an older friend who was connected with the mafia in our locality and before I knew it I was with them. I did tasks for them for small pocketmoney.

I never murdered anyone. Never kidnapped or raped anyone. But I did threaten people with a gun.
When I was 15/16 , I quit it because I was tired of always being afraid that I might get caught. Always looking thrice before doing something , avoiding cops on the streets.
I also found a hobby that was legal and paid me money.

My question is , would you ever date a person like that if he told you that he regrets his life decisions and now he is a changed person. And should I even tell my future dates about this or just hide it from them.
2
0