13 d

It's my first date ever and I'm freaking out. What should I expect it to be like?

Anonymous
Long story short, I have a date next week with someone for the first time in my life. I like this person and I think we'll have fun, but I'm still freaking out even though it's in a week.

First of all, I'm really shy and it takes me a huge amount of efforts to actually talk to someone I've never seen, so I'm worried of being just silent and awkward for a while which might turn the other person off...
But what worries me the most is the fact that I have 0 experience whatsoever in dating (I'm a virgin too) but my date does have experience and have had a couple relationships in the past. I just have this huge pressure on my shoulders as I really don't know what to expect and feel lame for being unexperienced compared to them. Plus, I am on the spectrum of asexuality so even just the idea of kissing is huge for me. Like really.
I told them I think I am ace but didn't tell them how scared I am of doing anything more than walkign side to side. I don't think they really understood, as they told me "I was the same as you but then I met the right person, you'll be alright :) " but what if I am NOT alright? Should I tell them about all this or let things go with the flow?
Also what's "supposed" to happen when you go on a date with someone?
3
1