10 d

My date says she is so busy and unable to text, yet I see her active on social media?

Anonymous
She says she is busy because her dad is over from abroad and she is making the most of it as he is leaving on the 17th. I understand this.

What my issue is, she takes 24 hours to respond to my text messages and yet I see her on social media. When I say social media I mean Instagram and TikTok - she posts posts and stories on both. I don’t use social media, but I do like to check up on her every now and then.

There have been multiple times where she won’t write back, but will post on Instagram or TikTok, but then reply soooo long after. It makes it seem our conversation is a lower priority than social media and her 3000+ followers and it bugs me.

For example last night at around 9pm she finally responded to my text after 24 hours saying she tried to stay away from her phone as much as she can. I responded quickly after. After my quick response it took her another 24 hours to respond with I’m trying to make the most of family time. In each case, she is always active on social media

So she has time for social media, but no time to respond to the person she is dating?

We are only dating at the moment and we’ve been speaking for 2 months, but only met three time. Things were fizzling out, but we agreed to give it one more week to see what happens... at this rate I am going to end it tomorrow because it’s about time I move on since the fizzling out started around 3 weeks ago, but because I really like her I kept on keeping on.
2
5