15 d

Why I am still having issue with online dating that I get a lot of guys on profile but can't find men near my age?

CoolKatie
on one dating sites that been using called Abled love. I never can get men near my age, or they have been on younger sites. I think it just a waste of space. I tried other disabilities dating but still no men near my age. I just want a serious relationship is this too much to ask for. I just feel like I had always seemed to lead the text any men that text. on tinder. went they text me too. men should try and make effort with some women since I'm getting fed up always texting first. just feel like just getting played each time that I text. this why online dating is more like work. It takes two people to put effort, but I think i am the only one that put effort in any relationship that I did have.
15 d
or they live too far away from my town area is Warrington. I guy that I got are from London , Wales , Scotland
15 d
I went serious to answer no more asking me out, or you will get block
3
0