10 d

Been talking to a guy I met online for 2 months, haven’t met in person yet. Is this a red flag?

Anonymous
I unintentionally matched with this guy (I didn’t mean to swipe on him) and we started messaging and he seemed decent. We started texting, but he never asked to meet up. The reason why I didn’t ask to meet up when we first matched was because I wasn’t physically attracted to him. Anyway, we’ve been texting (FaceTimed once) almost daily since mid November and we haven’t met in person yet. He went out of town 2 weeks before new year’s, and told me that he wants to take me out when he gets back, but he’s been out of town ever since. He seems to have some good qualities that I would like in a partner, but I don’t know why I’m having doubts. It’s like, he plans things, but doesn’t set a date. (Ex: “I was thinking I’d take you here for our first date when I get back) but I don't know when he’s getting back.
1
1