9 d

My boyfriend of 2 years is going to Vegas for his 21st and I’m worried?

Courttt99
He’s been planning this out for years to go with his dad and grandfather to have a guys weekend in Vegas for his 21st and I have no problem with that. I gave him my full support and want him to have a good time. Until he tells me tonight that he’s gonna get a hooker. Which is a complete no go for me, it’s still considered cheating whether you tell me or not & whether you pay or not. Don’t get me wrong id love for him to have a great time but when your in a relationship how is that okay to say? I trust him but now it’s got me thinking a lot about everything. We’ve been together for 2 years and it’s been great. If he does this I don’t think I could ever get past it. I know I’m not gonna like the responses but I need some advice on how to deal with this. I’m losing my mind. I want to make it clear to him if he does this I’m gone but it’s still months away.
17
6