11 d

Have you ever felt jealous of boyfriend's ex girlfriend? (vice versa)?

blubrrie1
I'm feeling super jealous of my boyfriend's ex. He was so good to her. He's good to me too but not on the same level. I know its toxic to compare but I can't help but feel it. He bought me an expensive gift but makes jokes about how I'm "expensive". But he's taken his ex girlfriend out to fancy restaurants and spent more than the price of my gift on a couple dinners. It feels like he thinks my gift was a lot too spend on but the dinners were worth it.

I know I should be grateful for the gift and I am.. but when I hear those comments knowing he spent so much money on his ex, I feel shittty. He made super cute date plans for her but doesn't put as much effort for me. This also sucks. When I try to talk about this, he says he loves me. But I feel like his love for her was stronger. He denies it, but I can't help but feel this way.

Does anyone else ever feel jealous of their boyfriend/girlfriend's exes? I know its dumb but I feel so frustrated.
1
2