He told me he was 17 but he is actually 16 (I’m 19) . What do I do?

Anonymous
I started talking to this guy and we get along extremely well. We are very similar people and very attracted to eachother, talking about our futures together etc. I told my friends he was 18 because I already felt kinda weird about liking a 17 year old so much. He just told me he is 16. He told me he has only dated girls who were 18/19 and he is only friends with older people, in my opinion he looks and acts like anyone else my age. I don’t know what to do. He is the same age as my little sister but I like him a lot. I really don’t know what to do and I don’t want to feel like a creep. I don’t think I’m a creep and I really like this guy. The age of consent in my state is 16. Please help.
1 y
I only have good intentions. We get along really well and he makes me happy; we haven’t done anything sexual and all and I don’t want that right away. Just some context. I feel like people would see me as a creep because a 19 year old dating a 16 year old seems like the older person has bad judgement/bad intentions. I don’t think I have either of those things.
20
3