1 mo

Should I ask my boyfriend what we're going to do for Valentine's day or should I just wait because that's like pressuring him?

This is going to be my first year that ill have a valentine im going to be very very sad if he doesn't get me anything im going to feel very hurt since I've never had a real Valentine's before i feel a bit sad too because i dont know if he's going to do anything i sent him a quiz that i took because it was funny and that quiz said that what im going to do for Valentines day is sleep lol and he just said lol same that made me wonder if maybe he's not going to get me anything. I was planning on buying him a teddy bear and some chocolates. He also has been wanting us to get promise rings for a while so maybe he'll give it to me for Valentine's day? He even asked for my ring size and everything
1 mo
Is it too early to ask what he wants to do? I guess im really looking forward to this
14
5