1 mo

Does society treat black females and Asian males the worst in the dating world and so forth?

GoogleWasMyIdea
These two posts pretty much sum up the realities of society.
Black females are often blamed for the high amount of fatherless homes, are negatively stereotyped, whenever an attractive black man is in the media, he is shown with a white female, black males degrade black females a lot (arguably worse than white females try to degrade white males) and they are often told they contradict Eurocentric beauty standards. You have to overcompensate on beauty standards to be seen as equal to the dating world.
Asian males are the same kind of. They contradict masculinity. Have negative stereotypes. You have to make more money and overcompensate to be seen as equal to the dating world. The USA highly discriminates against them by affirmative action. There are cases of Asian men with perfect GPA scores and SATs but get rejected by their top choices anyway so we can make room for black students. Asian males are never portrayed by the media next to white females on television.
I could keep going but I wanna keep it short.
These are two posts I saw yesterday and it kind of made me sad. Who made these standards anyway? :(
Yes
No
GirlGuy
4
12