How long while dating someone do you know if you’re compatible in ways outside of sexually (like personality, needs, values, etc.)?

Anonymous
I’ve been seeing a guy for 2 months now and I tried to engage in a conversation of how he felt about me/where he saw us going. We’ve seen each other like once every week due to work/schedules.
He told me he likes me and wants to keep seeing me to see where it could lead to. He said he likes seeing me and Im someone he easily can hang out with. And he said he thinks we have great sex and are sexually compatible for sure (it’s pretty obvious), but it’s too soon to say otherwise since we don’t know know each other yet. Which I agree, we don’t really know each other in depth. But I’m just wondering was this a lack luster response or pretty typical for a guy? I guess I’m used to guys asking me to be their girlfriend after two dates or like falling so fast, and as much as I appreciate a slow burn I’m now a little worried if he doesn’t think we’re compatible or doesn’t feel a spark...
7
1