Why does my ex boyfriend wanna do stuff with me and meet my friends?

We broke up last week. All the sudden now, he wants to go to a dinner which is a get together for all my friends. He has never tried to meet my friends before. He wants to go to the Zoo with me too. When we were together he never wanted to do anything... what's going on?

10

Most Helpful Girl

• He wants to get back together. It's probably not that he necessarily wants to be with your friends, but with you.

• but he has said that he can only just be friends with me. but he said that the last time we broke up too.

• the zoo nor the dinner dates happen yet, they are both next week. He said that a few days ago.

• aaahhh OK, so maybe he changed his mind. He might have discovered he made a mistake by breaking up with you.

What Guys Said 0

What Girls Said 0

The only opinion from girls was selected the Most Helpful Opinion, but you can still contribute by sharing an opinion!