Is this long distance relationship worth pursuing?

Anonymous
A couple of weeks ago, I met this girl at a virtual speed dating event through my church. There were people from all over the USA on there. I talked to 6 women, but only matched with this 1 Candace. I live in Richmond, VA and Candace lives in Philly; not exactly close. Also, Candace and I have the same last name.

I mostly enjoy talking to her and we laugh a lot, however there’s a couple of things I don’t like. 1. She has an accent and she talks really fast sometimes and I do not understand what she’s saying. I tell her to slow down and she still rambles. She talks so much that she often forgets basic facts about me like that I live in Richmond and what I do for work. She’ll ask my the same question like 3 times. 2. Physically, she’s not my type. I typically like curvier women with straighter hair.

I know it’s early and maybe I should just be patient. I desire a relationship so badly. Dating in my local area has sucked and I’ve been thinking about moving. As big as Richmond is, it’s kinda small, not many options and the churches of my denomination here are dry.

Should I keep “spinning this plate” as Rollo Tomassi would say or pursue other options? I do like her, but I don’t feel as strongly about her as I have about past interests. I feel like I’m settling a little bit and it seems kinda rushed because she’s begging for me to plan virtual dates.
2
2