13 d

Would you prefer it if your date wears make up and does her hair for the first date or would you prefer her to be make up-free/natural?

Ifriqyan
I'm going on my first date in couple of days and I don' know if I should make myself cute to the max (hair done, dress, make up) or be as natural as possible?
The man I talk to said he likes it when a girl does her hair and make up etc... But I don't know if I should show him natural me first? Or do it on the 2nd date?
I like make up but I don't do (and can't do) any contouring or shape-changing technique so it's not like i'm messing with my features much.
Indian actress with and without make up
Indian actress with and without make up
Would you prefer it if your date wears make up and does her hair for the first date or would you prefer her to be make up-free/natural?
I would rather her not wear make up and be completely natural
Vote A
I would rather her wear make up but not overdo it
Vote B
I would rather her be super glam
Vote C
Select age and gender to cast your vote:
GirlGuy
Add Opinion