13 d

Would you prefer it if your date wears make up and does her hair for the first date or would you prefer her to be make up-free/natural?

Ifriqyan
I'm going on my first date in couple of days and I don' know if I should make myself cute to the max (hair done, dress, make up) or be as natural as possible?
The man I talk to said he likes it when a girl does her hair and make up etc... But I don't know if I should show him natural me first? Or do it on the 2nd date?
I like make up but I don't do (and can't do) any contouring or shape-changing technique so it's not like i'm messing with my features much.
Indian actress with and without make up
Indian actress with and without make up
I would rather her not wear make up and be completely natural
I would rather her wear make up but not overdo it
I would rather her be super glam
Vote C
GirlGuy
63
19