9 d

Am I wrong for this?

Jmmmfi4
had an on off thing with this girl from POF for a while now blah blah blah... hit her up about 2 and a half weeks ago after months of no contact. Here's the thing... she's in the process of moving into a new house she just bought. Cool. Awesome. Problem is its all I've fucking heard about for the last 2 and a half weeks. Literally every day all day & its getting super annoying. I'm trying to be mindful of the fact that she's really overwhelmed & has Literally no help from absolutely anyone with the process. But I've just heard it so much I'm sick of listening to it.

So she really needs help moving the last of her stuff into her place. She hasn't come right out and asked me but I know she really wants me to. And maybe I'm being kind of selfish but I'm just like, this is not my problem. I've met her one time for about 30 minutes. Its not like we been dating for months. Literally I've met her one time. And she's a completely disorganized person which drives nuts in general. Honestly, I just don't want to give up a weekend of work moving some one i don't really know that great.

Am I being to selfish here?
Am I wrong for this?
0
2