25 d

Would you be interested in a heavy set woman/man with a very attractive face or banging body and ugly face?

Anonymous
This question is for men and women.
Heavy set, attractive face
Banging body, ugly face
GirlGuy
25 d
That is a very good question lol tbh I’ll say this if this person is in fact my “partner” it’s definitely something I can overlook because when I’m in love with someone flaws such as that start to diminish importance for me. And knowing me I’m an extremely sexually person with whoever my “partner” is and yes I would still have sex with them I absolutely would.
25 d
And also tbh I have pretty high, well I’ll say I have very decently reasonable standards as far as physical attraction goes and can easily get some attractive but keeping them as a partner is minimal also because it’s mostly due to it just being a physical connection or sexually connection and that’s kinda as far as it goes 🤦🏻‍♀️🤷🏻‍♀️😅😂
1
0