Every guy I’ve ever dated says I’m too quiet and eventually they get fed up and end things. What can I do if this is how I am?

Anonymous
I’ve always been a quiet soft spoken person. I don’t try to be. I don’t try to come off as secretive, mysterious or reserved and yet I keep getting this from every guy I’ve ever dated and it’s killing my dating life. I feel like guys think I’ll be super fun and outgoing because I’m pretty, I’ve never had any issue of attracting guys. But it’s like once they realize I am very very slow to open up and sometimes I think too much that words don’t come out, or I feel too much and have trouble actually expressing them in fear that I’ll appear unhinged or something. But usually I am quiet not because I’m insecure or shy it’s just seriously how I process the world and social situations. I do have times where I am super fun and flirty and more open but it takes time with someone or having a few beers can help.
I feel super discouraged because I think guys get fed up so early on or get bored or think I’m keeping some secret from them or think im untrustworthy because I’m quiet and then they just check out.
what can I do?
Every guy I’ve ever dated says I’m too quiet and eventually they get fed up and end things. What can I do if this is how I am?
Add Opinion