Is it worth it for a guy to use dating apps/site to look for a partner?

Anonymous
A few years ago, shortly after graduating high school and entering my early 20’s I found that the small town I lived in had a nonexistent dating pool. So I gave dating apps a go. I tried everything from Plenty of fish to Tinder, but always ran into the same issue. The vast majority of woman I would come across were either looking for replacements for their baby daddy’s, sugar daddy’s, or just looking for someone to do drugs with. The few woman that were actually looking for some sort of meaningful connection either left the sites quickly after seeing how toxic they can be, or simply didn’t want to engage with the dozens of hungry guys DMing then ever five seconds.

So my question still stands, is it worth it for a guy to put in the energy to look online, through apps or sites, for someone to date, either casually or when looking for a serious relationship?
Yes
No
Yes, only for casually.
Vote C
Yes, only for serious relationships.
Vote D
GirlGuy
2
3