7 d

What the heck just Happened?

Anonymous
Ok, so I talked to this girl, and I always gave hints that I liked her. I would always help her with money or anything she needed help with. Everything was going smoothly until out of nowhere; she tells me to unfollow a girl she was friends with. Note she told me to follow this friend for support. So I did. She then explains she had a crush on this girl, and she broke her heart. I was so confused that I just simply went quiet. I didn't know she was Bi. She would message me every day and talk to me, making me feel like maybe I had a chance. I just gave her support and haven't spoken to her since. I'm thinking about blocking her social media accounts. What should I do? I still kind of like her, though.
7 d
I kind of said to her, well, if I were her, I would date you, and she responded with thanks. Maybe she was just sad because of the girl but I don't know
What the heck just Happened?
1
0