6 d

Would you date someone who believes in dating around VERY casually but is waiting till marriage or deeply committed relationship for sex?

VIVANT
As in is open to dating anyone to get to know them as a potential boyfriend or girlfriend but is very strict with sex itself. So the dating is really about getting to know each other as people as potential boyfriend/boyfriend not seeking out sexual satisfaction.

this is not a biographical question... I’m just wondering why MANY people are against dating around like it’s dirty or indicative of low moral lack of loyalty increased risk of cheating etc, when really dating should give you a cushier to get acquainted

I wonder as well if casual dating people wpuid stay far away from those who are not on a date to sex pipe line.

And I Get it sex is a way for some people to get acquainted and that is fine but I’m guessing those people don’t feel sick about casual dating.

Seems to be high correlation with date around and fuck or date exclusively and wait camps... I wonder how often they can mix it up.

I think if I was single, I’d date around a ton lije 2950s style date a diff guy on a diff day bit the date is not code for hook up. It’s literally go out in a date. I kinda really LIKE the idea of like booking dates as appointments lol... 🧐 but then I am hyperactive am no good with ambiguity and I do best with structure 😌 so this may be more a personality thjng than sayjng approach. I’m thinking of sanity not landing the right bloke, per se 😇
Would you date someone who believes in dating around VERY  casually but is waiting till marriage or deeply committed relationship  for sex?
Yes I think would. Details below.
Nope. I do not see that working for me. Details below.
MAYBEEEE
Vote C
I’m not picky. If we gel well, I’ll work it out. Or try.
Vote D
Other. Your options are limited. My, mind is vast. Details below..
Vote E
Its not that I’m closed minded. I have done it. It is not my thing.
Vote F
GirlGuy
6 d
I may have not been clear, the scenario I’m thinking of is not for a serial dater who dates just to date oit of boredom or for fun, but who dates to find a serious relationship maybe later marriage. I think when you start, you are seeing each other maybe once a week so I don’t see why it matters if they see other people on the the other days, as long as once you feel a strong connection you become exclusive. I think that what dating is... Date to till you find the one you want to be with🤷‍♀️
31
8