How would you react if your date responded “Ask me at a later time... thats personal” when you asked if they had kids?

DizzyDesii
I have a friend going through this right now. To be a bit more create, feel free to post a meme/gif/quote of how you’d react. I wouldve been like...
ION THINK HE HEARD ME
ION THINK HE HEARD ME
MAYBE HE NO HABLA INGLES
MAYBE HE NO HABLA INGLES
THIS WAS DEFINITELY IN THE BACK OF MY MIND WHEN I HEARD THAT SHIT and WHILE WAITIN FOR DUDE TO ANSWER
HURRY TF UP AND ANSWER LMAO
HURRY TF UP AND ANSWER LMAO
SO YOU GOT KIDS OR NAH MF?
SO YOU GOT KIDS OR NAH MF?
GET 👏 IT 👏 TOGETHER 👏
GET 👏 IT 👏 TOGETHER 👏
HE THINK I’M PLAYIN HUH?
HE THINK I’M PLAYIN HUH?
YOU KNOW WHAT 💃
YOU KNOW WHAT 💃
I FEEL LIKE THIS IS A TOTALLY ACCEPTABLE QUESTION TO ASK ON A DATE
GOODBYE
GOODBYE
lmao i’m just being extra for the sake of the post but i can't believe he said that to her. I told her to dump that trash immediately. Tf kinda answer was that for him to give her. What y'all think? I wanna see yalls reactions in the form of memes/gifs/quote pics.
#FeelFreeToList #WhatsTheScenario
43
17