Why is finding a girlfriend, a wife, and having a family so out of reach for me?

WhereIsMyLover
I am 26, almost 27, and I never had a real girlfriend before. I had an online thing with this girl recently, but when I went to visit her for the first time, she was not attracted to me.

I am approaching the age now where my peers are getting married and having kids. Yet, I lack in the whole relationship department.

I fear that I am destined to live a life alone. It is heartbreaking beyond words to me.

I don't know where and how to meet good women who are not already taken and desire marriage and a family.

I look for the following:
1. An average looking woman. Nothing spectacular. She doesn't have to be a supermodel by any means.
2. Loves me and I love her
3. Faithful and desires marriage
4. Wants to raise a family one day
5. Never had a romantic bond with a guy before (no romantic past).

That's it. Just those 5 things.
Yet, I am having trouble finding and attracting ANY woman for that matter.

I have a well-paying, full-time job. I am a software developer. I have a nice car. Hell, I just spent $3,000 on a brand new MacBook Pro today!!!

I don't understand why I am so fucking unlucky!
1
1