Should I watch my ex girlfriends cat for a few days?

wtf636
So my ex and I have been broken up about 3 months. I just didn't like how she was acting, and started to not care, and she obviously was not the one, and also moving away. We decided to call it.

I was bitter at first. And said some mean shit when we broke up, but nothing too bad. And was really cold when it ended. I could have said much worse lol. I wanted her to try harder, but it was obvious I was the only person trying to make it work, so when I gave up it ended

I really haven't been interested in getting back with her, even though there were a few moments of weakness when I was lonely. I recently contacted her to apologize for how I acted. And we are now friendly.

Now because of this, she is asking me to look after her kitten for a few days while she goes back to her hometown for a wedding. Because I already had a relationship with the cat. I do like that cat, and it doesn't really bother me to watch it, other than it doesn't like my dog. But I do usually have a general rule, that I don't go out of my way to help an ex. She is definetely the type to use men she knows are attracted to her, to get favors out of them.

I am not seeing anyone officially right now, but I have been dating. And there is a girl I would like to see again. And if that happens she would meet the cat. I could just say it's a friends and not go into details. But wondering what others would do in this situation.

Should I just watch the cat? Or should I tell her to find someone else.
1
1