Why can bad guys and player seem to pick up on with me having trust issues?

Splatzonelover1
I get very uncomfortable around bad guys and player. Same thing with crazy guys as well. I also get very uncomfortable. I through was being more harder emotional. I know that I can jelous while I get in a relationship.

I can't trust women. with my bad experience with women while being in a relationship and yep a lot of some girls got involved with it. One girl threated me. Another girl cause dram all because she liked the guys. I don't want to share any.

I would prefer a shy guys over other guys.

I just want bad guys and players to just leave me alone and same with crazy guys should leave me alone. Ex boyfriend accused me of cheating but he was one that did cheat. Another ex boyfriend accused me not having anything trust and did kept talking about his ex girlfriend even when I said I don't want to talk about your stupid ex girlfriend.

He still end talking about his ex girlfriend and blame my trust issues for one that made us aruge. Is was he was drama person. How can a bad boy's , crazy guys and player can pick sign that I have trust issues more with women then I do with men.
3
0