Am I crazy for being attracted to a guy 15 years younger? Should I pursue things with him or not? Why/why not?

Anonymous

I'm not normally someone who is interested in younger men. Freak, the youngest I've ever dated before was my age. However, I was set up on a blind date a while back with a guy 15 years younger (probably because they knew I wouldn't even consider it if I knew the age difference-I'm 40, he's 25). Despite the age gap we clicked right away. I didn't even notice the age gap when we were talking (and still don't). I felt a ton of chemistry and I know he felt the same. We could talk to each other for pretty much ever. We have many of the same interests and the same sense of humor. The sexual tension between us is huge. We also very similar worldviews/values. I find him super attractive (physically, emotionally, mentally, etc.). I know for a fact he's interested because he keeps asking me out, flirting with me, etc. If he was my age I'd be 100% sure that this is something I'd want to pursue.
However, he's not my age. He's not even close. We're in two very different stages of life. I have a full time career and two kids (12 and 14). He's in graduate school for computers. I'm not sure if he wants kids, but if he does I'm not sure what my chances of pregnancy would be (I am on the edge age wise. Although I would like more kids if it's possible). I also think my family would go crazy if they found out I was with a much younger guy.
I've been trying to get him out of my head and date guys my age, but I just can't connect with any of them like him. Am I crazy for being so attracted to such a younger guy? Should I pursue it? If yes, why/how? If not, why not?
5
2