Can somebody give me an opinion on somebody I dated. Who spent the night with me, gave me crazy signs, yet he’s totally confused with what he wants?

Anonymous
I’m really wanting to know what is on his mind, though I want to ask you guys first.

There was this guy I’ve dated awhile back. 2019 days. Him and I hit it off really well. We ended things due to communication. We both had no idea what was going on in our future. It bothered him. Over time, we connected again. We started talking, hanging out, and we lost contact.
Over time; he has reached out again. We’re making conversations day-by-day. Nothing sexual. We flirted over text about kissing each other and cuddling. He finally came over. We cuddled, very affectionately. It honestly felt so nice!! Talked about memories of us, this and that. He started giving me affectionate kisses. Looking down, smiling at me. Tickling me a lot, and we eventually had sex. Twice. He spent the night. Cuddled with me. Kissed me randomly. Looked at me while my eyes were closed. More giggles and laughs..
I ended up waking him up this morning. He had to work. He got dressed. Getting stuff together. He wanted a hug. Such a long hug. He asked me what I thought of last night. That he was confused with what he is wanting. I told him that it’s okay.. because now I’m very confused. He kissed me goodbye. Telling me he will text me when work settles down.
Just in reality, him and I have strong chemistry. We went on multiple dates together. We’ve done a lot. I don’t know why I’m so confused. But, I am. Just something feels strong between us, and I’m not sure what it directly is…
Can somebody give me an opinion on somebody I dated. Who spent the night with me, gave me crazy signs, yet he’s totally confused with what he wants?
Add Opinion