Girl overly affectionate over text and we haven't event met. Should I worry?

Anonymous
First off, I'm kinda 'new' to online dating as I mostly use texting to set up dates, but since this pandemic is going on I can't meet in person with this girl just yet.
I've met this girl in a forum, and we've been texting for two weeks or so, and she seems really interested. We text every day, not entire day obviously, which is fine to me as, again, the frequency is not alarmingly high. Thing is, although she did send me few silly pictures, none of them were of her face, and she refuses to exchange instagram or facebook accounts as she worries that 'I might be some weirdo', and she wishes to wait to meet in person before exchanging such information.

Thing that worries me the most is how overly affectionate she seems. Sending kissing and heart emojis all the time, telling me how she can't wait to meet me, how I seem perfect and romantic, how she thinks of me every night, how we seem like a perfect match, we have so much in common, etc. Again, I don't usually 'date' like this, I much prefer in person, so it's a bit weird for me that she would be so affectionate before even knowing who I really am, or how I look. Is she crazy, too clingy, should I worry if she really is a woman?
Am I over-analyzing this, or am I right in having such suspicions?
1
1